Monday, October 21, 2013

Quintessential Los Angeles and LA's Top Late Night Dining

As I had said in my post yesterday, I had been asked by Foodie.com to make "collections" of my top picks in Los Angeles. Here are two more, featuring the top late night dining in the city (not surprisingly there are a few from K-town, thanks to the abundance of 24-hour restaurants there)


I also made a list of the Quintessentially Los Angeles cuisine. I had a harder time with this collection - how do you define what is quintessentially LA cuisine? I know Din Tai Fung has made it to tons of LA's iconic food and Best of LA lists, but I didn't want to include places like that which is a chain that originated from outside of LA. Instead, I'm looking for things that you can only get or started in LA.

0 comments:

Gourmet Pigs   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP