Mendocino Farms is LA's new favorite sandwich spot ever since they opened their downtown location.
Sourcing artisanal bread, local and sustainable produce from farmer's markets, chef Judy Han brings in not only slow food movement influences but also tries to reconstruct "fine dining" favorites into a sandwich form. The results? Braised Lamb sandwich, French Onion Soup melt, and Kurobuta pork belly banh mi that have garnered the attention of LA Times, Tasting Table, and various blogs.
Now Mendocino Farms is expanding to the westside, Marina del Rey to be exact, and they are holding a Pre-Opening Party and Tasting Event next Tuesday (4/27) at 6:30 PM. The event is Invite only BUT they have offered FIVE spots for my readers!
One of them could be you!
Want to join us for the tasting party?
Just leave a comment below with your contact info or contact me directly! Please be sure you'll be available to attend the party.
Tweet about the giveaway to get an extra entry:
"Attend @MendocinoFarms' Pre-Opening Party&Tasting via @gourmetpigs. Enter here: http://bit.ly/bwh4EU"
You'll have until the end of Saturday to enter, so that I won't have attendees make last minute plan changes!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Get $40 off your first HelloFresh delivery w code 72CQCJ
- ► 2016 (79)
- ► 2015 (170)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (158)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (191)
- Ludobites 4.0 Quickie
- Weekly Wine & Corkage Deals - Los Angeles
- Sneak Preview: Mendocino Farms (Marina del Rey)!
- SF: A Mini Degustation at Masa's
- Gonpachi - Torrance and the Miyako Hybrid Hotel
- Giveaway: Mendocino Farms Tasting Event!
- Toshi Sushi (Little Tokyo): Omakase vs "Omakase"
- Plaisir Opening Party: Launching Guilty Pleasures
- JTYH: Knife Cut Noodles, Chili Peppers.
- Indonesian Street Food: Kue Leker (Surabaya)
- Tijuana (Baja, Mexico)
- Tijuana: Mariscos Ruben and the Best Marlin Taquit...
- SF: San Tung Takes on Wings
- It's a Gal Chat: The Heyday of LA Times Food Secti...
- Pal Cabron: Cemitas & Clayudas Cabronas
- Lazy Ox Canteen
- My 2010 Book A Week Project (Or .. My Attempt)
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2009 (163)
- ► 2008 (133)