Monday, July 29, 2013

Win 2 Tickets to Plate By Plate (Saturday, August 3)!

Plate by Plate is the annual fundraiser for Project by Project, which chooses a different nonprofit cause in the Asian American community each year. This year's event, which benefits East West Players, promises to be quite amazing with restaurants such as Bestia, Allumette, Alma, Petty Cash, Stella Barra, Park's Finest BBQ, Rivera, and so many more participating (and Drunken Udder for dessert)! For a complete list of the restaurants and beverage sponsors, check out this page.

There will also be tons of beverage sponsors including The Bruery, Rebel Winery, and various sake.

The event will take place this Saturday, August 3 at The Vibiana Cathedral in downtown and it's not too late to get tickets!
The tickets are $150 for general admission which starts at 7pm, and $250 for VIP admission which starts at 6pm and gets you access to the VIP lounge (with my favorite bar, 1886, along with Kali Dining and other exclusives).

Or ... you can try and win 2 General Admission tickets to the event by entering below!
The contest will end at 11pm on Thursday, August 1, and I will inform the winner on Friday morning. Be sure to check your emails and confirm immediately so I can tell the event coordinators. Good luck!

21 comments:

Totoro

Thank you for such an awesome giveaway!!!!

I am really looking forward to what Bestia has to offer this year!

Melanie

I'm looking forward to Craft.

Wandering Chopsticks

How about all of them? :P

EWP is a great organization.

Pam S.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

I can't wait for Bestia! I love their lamb hearts.

Aly

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I would love to try out Bestia - been hearing some great things about it.

Charlie Fu
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie Fu

very cool :) Thanks for the giveaway. Would love to check out this event and petty cash!

Unknown

been wanting to try out church & state

viaiko

Petty Cash is on my restaurant wish list!

Jordan Sandler

Looking forward to trying Redbird top see what is coming to the Vibiana and Neal Fraser's cooking.

DCLACookbook

I have been interested in Patina since I saw they are having a tomato tasting menu!

Lady Boss888

I'd love love to try Hamasaku..an awesome restaurant.. Ive never been to an event like Plate by plate..EWP is a great organization for a great cause. =)

Nick Tang

Looking forward to Bestia!

kolpin

i absolutely adore picca and zarate's ceviches!

AverageBrownDude

I’m excited to try Bashan and Redbird. Bashan is very appealing because it has a 4.5 star rating on Yelp with nearly 300 reviews! that’s pretty amazing for a restaurant. Neal Fraser’s Redbird is also going to be located in the back of the Vibiana. What a great location for a restaurant and VIP members get to taste Redbird prior to the restaurant opening!

Lastly, I’m really excited to help Project by Project and East West Players as they are helping the Asian American Community via a very creative event. I hope even those who do not win this great contest buy a ticket to attend the event anyway!

eug

sweet - cna't wait to try out Bestia!

Siao

Paiche!

Bo

I would love to try out Paiche!

Chad

I've heard great things about Stella Barra!

Ladizee

I love all the Patina restaurants and my eyes definitely lit up when I saw Patina as one of the sponsors! YUM. *drools*

Gourmet Pigs   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP